Sunday, May 10, 2009

Movies~

Recently, I watched some movies to kill time. Of course after exam, watching movie is one of the best reward after all. Well, staying at home watching movies can save money instead of going out though. Hehe. Anyhow, Just to share some movies that I watched recently.First of all is Madagascar 2. Shame to say that, I did not finish the movie. Because, I fall asleep half way. I did not bother to watch all over again due to I watch it online rather than I download it. So, for me, its funny but somehow I just like skim through the movie. Hehe...... Next!
Yes, is Shutter! The Thailand version. OH ya.... this movie. God! I think I have watch it like 5 times? I watched it for 2 times here. Let me tell you another shameful thing. Although, I have watched it for couple of times, some scary part I did not watch... hehehe.... First time was in KYUEM with a group of girls. All I did was sitting behind Jia Jia and watched her back and listen to the sound. Next one, in Buddy's room but watch tiny little bit because too scared. Third time, is the English version, with Hitomi and Wen Jun in Cambridge. That was not scary but I still !!!!! you know..... fourth time is with Hitomi again, thai version. I am better this time as I am able to watch most of it. The last time was with 6 friends. That one, I was Sleeping!!!! I did not want to watch but they forced me, end up I slept through the movie all time.... hehe.... NO MORE SHUTTER FOR ME ANYMORE!!!!!!
Alright, next! 2046. This is a  good movie. I start to like this kind of movie. Deep drama. Haha... It is good. Talking about dilemma, the lust, the contradiction between feelings. It is a love story but it is not the typical one. Nothing like " I can't live without you!!!". It is more deep, more content. I like the technique used by the director to express an author's life. Traveling between future and present, reality and imagination. All I can say is Good! Highly recommended. I read the reviews and comment before I watched it. It stated, "You won't understand the movie if you are not in love before" Hello??!!! I understand. See? I am clever right? haha..... 
Last but not least, "In Brudges". This is another one funny but with meaning. Funny part is just the way they speak. Strong Irish accent with a lot of foul language. One sentence will have at least 3 F word. Brudges is a place in Belgium. According to the movie, everyone should visit Brudge before we die. It is a sad ending that everybody dies. The movie is about 2 murderer went to Brudges to kill someone and one of them is gonna be killed by the boss. It is hard for me to describe it well because of its complication. It is not an action movie. No difficult stunts and special effects. It is about friendship, betrayals, principles, and guilt. I cried at one part of the movie but laugh after. Haha... was a sad but funny movie. Give it a try if you have time!
That's all I have to share. I want to watch more movies. Changeling, the Reader, 7 pounds, also I am waiting for Angels and Demons!!!! hehehe... can't wait. Happy watching everybody!

2 comments:

Boon said...

wa...so free de? can watch so many movie...

Angeline said...

haha... yala... finish exam already,so start marathon!