Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I miss my family

Aww......It just less than 2 months since I last saw them, I had already missing them deeply.
It is all because of Gossip Girl. Blame it for this time. The lastest episode is about Mother and daughter relationship. How mother will do to protect her daughter and always choose the best way to her. In the show, Lily even arrested her daughter, Serena just to make sure she kept out of trouble. It would be totally insane to hear that, but from the mother's point of view, it is all because of the daughter.
Like how our mothers protect us whatever mistakes we have done.
My mom used to tell me that no problem that cannot be solved. Anything happen later in life, I can always fall back to my family. I always tell my mom that if I broke up with my boyfriend, I will cry in her arms and she will be there with open arms. I talked to her this afternoon and so shameful is that she called me instead I called her. Even worst is that, I have to see Michelle(UCAS Staff) that I have to end the conversation quickly. Feel so terrible about it and yet I did not call back cuz I have not done my international sim card.

The show makes me miss my family very much in the moment. Missing MOM, DAD, AHBOY, AH MA, YIYI and Many.......

1 comment:

Mimie Mush said...

gg ep24 was the best. i watched it last night. and it's so sad. makes me misses my mummy tooo :c