Thursday, May 7, 2009

Peace of mind

Rather to have a long journey to the library, I decided to stay in room to study.
Somehow, the condition of the room is totally "suitable" for study.
My "considerable" flatmates will play computer games and shouted out loud in the kitchen.
So "fortunate" that the kitchen is just right in front of my room less than 3 steps away. Their beloved friends will come in and out and start closing the door "Softly" numerous time without consider that it was already midnight.
The always "friendly" British will start singing and talking loud right outside my room.
Heavy vehicle will zoom their way out to prove that how many horse power they have.
strangers from upstairs will throw something on the floor and cause me have a phobia of the ceiling will fall down one night while I am sleeping.
I just want to have a peace in mind. Tomorrow is my last paper.
Just one night~
.
.
.
.
one night
.
.
.
.and after
.
.
you will see the "nice" part of me ^^!

2 comments:

Boon said...

wau, this is soo very sarcastic,

Glenna Yong said...

somehow reminds me of shyhmien. sorry, i know i shouldn't be.