Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is the very first post of my blog at 2009. Happy New Year to all.
Is the first day of the new year and guess what I have been doing?
Staying at my friend's penthouse and watch japanese drama. Not bad huh?
Yesterday was a "wonderful" night as I had experienced my first ourside country countdown and the first time in London and also first time countdown alone. Not really alone because there are like thousands people in the place but alone in the sense that I was not with any persons or people that I am familiar with. Haha.... sounds cool??? Not at all!!!!

I thought I can spend sometime with collegemates and due to the ridiculously crowd that flooded London city, there is no way that they can come and meet me. Well, is really insane over here. They can't meet me and my other friends already went to other side of the river. There is no way that I can go home due to the crowd and what I did, I stood among the crowd and stay there for fireworks.
Actually I did cry, haha.... because I was really freak out. When buddy said he cannot come, my heart just dropped and fear just came. I should not be so emotional I guessed but I cannot help it. Tears already falling on both cheeks. I saw drunk people, crazy people, horny people, and gosh there were some fights now and then. I am not trying to gain sympathy or whatsoever but a girl, chinese, alone in such big crowd with many crazy people, it is really DANGEROUS!!!!! U can't blame me for dropping tears off now and then! Gosh!!! that feelings is really bad. Maybe you all will think that is no big deal, but for me, it is really scary!!!!! I mean really scary.
The worst part of all is when I heard sounds of breaking glasses or bottles. That's really freaks me to the max!!!! I am so afraid people throw them on me, or get a fight with it! The second worst part was, the phone cannot get through. I cannot call to anyone. The line is so busy.
oh ya!!! got a kiss on the cheek from someone I don't know.
Saw some guys touching on girls boobs and humps.
Saw girls and guys stripping on top of a telephone booth.
Got tease by the policeman.
Was invited to try on a cigarette from someone behind.
IT IS DEFINITELY CRAZY!!!!
When I get to see my friends, I burst out again. I don't know why. It is not a relief feeling but a kind of release of fears and worries. I don't know how to express. Sweethearts, can u understand the feeling? Ren? Lu? Jing? Bell? Hui? Kat?U all understand or not?? When Glenna called my name, I saw them then turn over nangis. Such a emo girl I am. I couldn't help. Sorry bout that.
To buddy, luq, kevin, syaz,(i doubt they see this) glenna,
Hey guys so sorry bout everything that made you all walk so long just to see me talking non stop and complaining all time.and also all the manja and merajuk. Deepest apology.
I don't know whether mom will read this. She will be freaking out also that I was alone all time.
Mom, so sorry again. I promise from today onwards, I will not go anyway alone. Never!!!! I will get someone to company. I don't want to be that independant anymore. I don't want to have the loneliness in me anymore. I usually have families for backup and now I don't have any!!!
so~~~ new year resolution. Get a boyfriend!!!! ahahahhahahahahaha..... kidding!!!!
okay end of story, and that's how I spent new year.

2 comments:

Glenna Yong said...

oh, angie darling! i thought you are supposed to watch gossip girl? haha!

anyway i knew that you're so going to put your NYE countdown on the blog. i dont know why it sounds funny, though. haha!

Katkat said...

hey dear... it's ok... it's all over~~
i un how u feel~~
hav a new new start k?
yeah... go find a boyfriend... den nex time go find u.. wat him 2 treat me oso yarr.. haha:p