Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year, new resolution!

Today is new year. It's time to have an evaluation on what I have done last year!
There are so many ups and down this year. Is really and emotional year.
I cannot really remember everything that was happen last year but I try my best to recall. All the good and the bad.


Major issues that bothers me last year,
1) My grandfather passed away.
2) I cannot get into the uni that I want.
both incidents happen on the same month which is on the August and happened so close.


Other than that, all are just happy things. Which is good I guess in some way just to compensate the bad ones. Did a lot of crazy stuffs. Breaking rules is always something nice to keep in mind forever. Like jumping in swimming pool doing???? U know what.... haha

of course not forgetting I traveled a lot this year. From near like Genting with friends, to Langkawi then to Hong Kong and later to Bangkok and now London. Wow!!!! I just flying around.



New Year must have new resolution. Of course, the very first thing is to get my studies in excellence performance.Second, I want to be a better person. Cut down emo, sensitive, selfish, rude,Lazyness, procrastination and all bad habits!!!! oh ya!! My weight also.

No more daddy's and mummy's little girl. I have to be on my own in this foreign land. I am sure I can do it lo!!!!

1 comment:

Sherlyn Foong said...

u can do it angeline... gambateh!!
din know u hav a hard time when u joined the countdown.. at least u hav the guts to go there alone.. for me.. i would stay in the room instead.. get somebody accompany u wherever u go k..
miss u here.. happy new year too!