Tuesday, December 23, 2008

London First Post!

Hey all, I am here in London for the third day. Everything went smoothly during arrivals.Although got detention for health control, nothing much. Just to show some medical reports, that's all. Szu Mun came and brought her friend along. So, I have people to take luaggage for me! haha....So bahagia. Bought an Oyster card and take the tube all the way to Cockfoster. It just cost me 2 pounds. Although is RM11.00, this is consider cheap.The journey is about an hour. okla.... Haha......
Then, I get into my aunty's place and have a good night rest!
This is my aunty house!
On Sunday, Aunty Jane's friends come for lunch. According to her, the lunch is specially made for me. Alright, she is introducing me to the family, particularly to the teenage guy, Alexander.
He's french. Well, actually half-french. His dad is a french. The lunch was not that bad because I had not talk to him much, in fact, I talked a lot with his younger brother,Emmanuel. Hahahaha!!!!! I always love young boys. Wait! He is younger than me, I mean Alex.... hahha.... one year younger. I am so old..... NO~~~~~~


The next day, which was Monday. Cecilia ( Alex's mom) come and fetch us ( me & Alex) out for a london short trip. OMG!!!! This is the most boring hangs out that I have encounter. I consider last time in KL was bad, this is 10X worst than that. Although I told many people about the trip, I still can help to say that IT IS SO BOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!! Imagine, you are talking to a machine which only answer the question that you ask. Okay okay, maybe its my problem though. I don't know. But it is torturing. It's really feels like I am bringing a younger brother out town. His favourite moment of all is playing House of Death I guess. He also seems no interest to bring me out also. I guess we both are just following what the adults say. Bad day.

One thing that cheers me up is, I got to meet up with Shun Wei. The short meet enlighted my day and did pull me out from the sea of boredom. It's short, but enough to make my lips lifted up.

London




Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Alex.


And what I do today? NOTHING!

I stayed at home, online, watch TV, play guitar hero and babysitted two boys who plays the computer the whole day. Hahaha..... "zhang nu" in london.... not bad!!!! hahahhaha


The 2 kids who are computer games freak. One of the laptop is mine though!


Tomorrow, I am going to London city to meet my friends!!! HAhaha!!! can't wait.... I am so excited! yeah!!!!! In case I am not in time, I here wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Enjoy yourselves!!!!!

Greetings from London,

Angeline

No comments: