Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GAtherings

I just came back from a farewell gathering with my good friends. Is A short one but I do appreciate their presence. As usual we talk and talk and talk non stop. With Yian around, there sure has much things to laught with. This will be the last time I see them before I leave to UK. Well, Perhaps we will meet a year later. Wonder how we will look like after a year??
Must be very beautiful. Haha.... my friends now all do look gorgeous!!! I mean it! Is true!!!!
I am so gonna miss them after my departure.
Actually I am waiting for facebook to load my pictures right now. And it takes like forever to load it. I think I'm gonna to give up tonight and try some other day. Tomorrow perhaps? I think I just better load them here easier.
I haven really finish packing and I am going to leave in 2 more days
I am so not prepared for everything. Is like there are so many things to be done yet I have not done any. Haha.....
Went to do some last min shopping today. But actually is a date with yian though. We went to watch Twilight. Hahaha..... the movie is so cliche..... expected is gonna end this way and how the story lines goes on. I am not really a big fan of the Edward, he is so scary... hahha...... I am more keen to Jasper though. Oh ya!!!! His birthday is this Sunday!!!!(see I got checked him). NOt a really nice movie..... okla.... like me---movie idiot. This is consider okay.
We met Shanti in Jusco, have a couple of small talks and huggies, we end up with a picture and goodbyes. She is as usual pretty and cutie. Wow!!! her Chanel diamond necklace caught my attention!!! hehe......We also saw Yi Hui and Miki dating. Me and Yian even took their pictures. Haha.... nothing to do and we did follow them for some distance and none of them notice us or me and I wore a bright yellow shirt.


Is a tiring day but a memorable one. Lu even present me a winter cap which I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. And she even push off the 6th form trip just to join me for a dinner. OMG.... I am really really touch. *tears dropping off*
Hope everything goes well and all the best to ya my friends, my sweethearts!!!!!
Our dinner at Breeze cafe!

Another one with Flash!

The Loving couple~Bell and Gavin!

Me and my forever sweetheart, Lu~

Me and my darling, Yian... Kesian her bf not around!

Lat but not least, the cutiecouple of Miki and Minnie... oops I mean Yi hui!!!! ( She is gonna kill me very soon!!!)

Oh yeah!!!! I took some very ugly pics in Yian camera.... hahha... that shoulod not be enclose.... If I found out is in either facebook or any other parts. She is gonna die!!! Muahahahahahahaha....

-Yian, U better see this. Don't say I did not warn you!- Muahahahaha

1 comment:

evangelineyian said...

lol..got cha...wont post ger ler...no worries at all..miss u so so much leh...muax muax muax...