Sunday, November 9, 2008

What comes up my mind?

It's been a nice plus crazy week. My emotion was riding on a roller coaster since beginning of the month. So many complicated feelings and yet need to hang on to solve all problems. No one can really know that I am like that even I went out with my sweethearts, I tell them nothing. I have trained to be 'fake'... should I use that word? Well, is better to describe I have duo personality.
If you can read Chinese, the post on the analysis of a Gemini best describe my personality. I just hope to bring laughter to people rather than sadness. So I decide to keep that to myself. Although I know that washing my face with tears for most of the nights is not something nice, I just hope can turn things right. Just hope everything will be alright. *pray hard*

Alright, cut that emo crap part. Just to share with ya that my friend was married last week. haha..... Congratulations Annie. She was so beautiful that day. Although it was not the usual dinner in the restaurant, the wedding dinner was perfectly simple and nice. Is just a buffet dinner in her house with all friends and relatives. So cozy and warm. See? my friend get married liao.... she will be so bahagia..... best wishes for her!


See she is so happy!

On her wedding day......

On the mid-week, I met up my sweethearts, Lu and Jing to have a girls day out! Too bad Ren can't join us. We had a pleasant lunch and watch high school musical 3. Me and Jing can't stop giggled a bit during the movie. Jing said at first she laughed because the movie reminds her of bollywood movie. U know talk a bit then suddenly start singing then the whole crowd dance together? hahahahahhaa......... I also received a present from Jing. It is my farewell present> OMG!!!! I love it very much, in fact on that day itself, three of us had used it already. hahaha...... it is a scarf...I ma so gonna need it when I am in England.

This is the scarf, love the bag also!!! haha!
Lu and Jing also prepared something for Ren. So, in order to prove that is the "real" Jing and Lu who wrote that I have to post the pictures here as evidence..... haha!
To RenEe,
"Hey Ren, is proven... evidence are solid..... hehe....U will get the thing soon. As u can tell, we were in Mcdonalds..... haha"

On the next day after meeting my gals, I headed down to KL to do my visa application. Holly crap, it was awful! I thought I had well-prepared after seeking for friends assistance, end up still kantoi! I had all my documents done but forget to update my parents fixed deposit. Ouch! the problem is that, there were 30 of them!!!!! I have to get all updated then Photostat all of them. Although the officer gave me half an hour to do so, end up I used up an hour to get everything done. The centre closed at 3.00pm and I was there at 2.58pm after surviving from an-almost-knocked-down-by-a-car accident. Luckily, the guard let me in and I managed to submit my application. phew! what a day! Now what I can do is wait and wait and wait and wait!

Hope it will be approved and till then I shall be prepared for England. Muahahahhahhahahahaah!!!!
10 days to go to get my hair reborned!!!!!

No comments: