Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall for her again!!!!

Recently I fall for Nana again! This is a manga turn anime turn movie story. It has been a while since my last obsession towards this movie. Now, I fall for her again. For those who had no idea about this, let me briefly tell you what's the story is about. It's about 2 girls who shares the same name "Nana" meet on a train towards Tokyo and quickly form a bond of friendship. Their paths cross again when they encounter each other while searching for accommodation in Tokyo. Eventually they decide to live together in the same unit and this further strengthens their band as the two "Nana(s)" go through their love lives and career. It's about friendship, realizing dreams, love and hope. I just can't help to watch them all over again. I have the anime DVD and both Nana 1 & 2 VCDs.
Personally I love Nana Osaki more. The band lead singer. She has a unique character and super talented in music. She can beat up anyone but when she is with her boyfriend, she is just still a lady who needs love and tender. I love her makeup and style too. It's a mixture between Gothic and punk rock. More leather less jeans, super high thick heels rather than espadrilles. Strong smoky eyes with red lipstick to soft tone makeup. The character of Nana Osaki is so strong and I totally love it! Her favourite brand is Vivien Westwood, an English brand. OMG!!!! Damn expensive can? and I don't any branches yet in Malaysia. Compare her with another Nana, Nana Komatsu. She is the girly one. She is pretty and loves to imagine. She always wanted a man that loves her forever. She can't stand loneliness and can easily fall for any guy whom she thinks is cute. In the end, she is the one who always get hurt by men. Just because both personality is so different and yet they can stay together, makes this story so wonderful. I don't think guys will like it. It just a girl story. Girls, If you have time, try to watch it. I think U will like it!

My Nana collection. Too bad. I cannot afford the mangas. If not I really want them too!


I love the smoky eyes. That's why I always applied them on me. This is one of my pics with smoky eyes. It's was a last year pic when I attended Sam Tet graduation dinner night. I applied them myself arrr.... Lu can be my alibi. hehe!How do I look? hahahahah!!!!!!

NANA FOREVER!!!!

No comments: