Thursday, October 23, 2008

The content is all over the place! :p

Attn:Please bare with my English, I was in no mood when writing this. Too many grammatical error.

It's not a first time that people mistaken for my age. Since I was in primary school, besides my friends and relatives, other thought that I was in secondary, I mean high school. I remembered I was in a company dinner with my parents and that time I was 12, those uncles and aunties used to start off their conversation with the usual sentence. "Mrs Ng ar, your daugther so big already o, din see her for some time turn to a lady already, how many A's she got for her PMR ar, sure full As one lar" erm... hello? I was just 12 years old back then and she thought that I was 16. Yes, that was how I look back at that time. well, I do not blame them because I have that mature look. But I do not choose to be like that. My hormones just boomed vigirously and already 158cm and 48 kg at the age of 12 with curvy body. I mean I have boobs and hump. But, I do not like that kind of "compliments" ie, "you look so mature!" totally hate that! I always wanted to dress like my age but my body cannot carry them out. I just simply cannot fit in teenage clothing. Whatever that hang up on me, will automatically turn"old". Even if I wear jeans and t-shirt like everyone else, I still look more mature than my peers. Remember during Form 5 graduation dinner night, my friend told me that her parents thought that I was on of the teachers. U say I "gik sum" not?!
Whn I go out with friends, I always think that I do not fit in not because of them but me by looking older was trying to fit into a younger group. But luckily I do not behave like an old lady, I am still very childish one right?( good friends, don't tell ppl my stupidity)


I just want to tell u all, I was never been treated like a girl but more like a lady cuz I look mature and people thought that I can handle things well, but actually is not. I am just as normal as the girl next door. But due to my look, I have to learn all these. with no guidance and protection whatsoever. As times goes by, bit by bit, I have learned to be independent. I can almost do anything without assistance. I go Kl by my own, go shopping alone, watch movie alone, do my visa, passport, yoga etc all by myself.
and then problems occur, why don't you get someone to accompany you? hahahaahaha!!!!
since when I need that 'someone"?
I am totally envy girls that know less things, so that people can help them off or do it for them. Imagine if I was shorter and thiner, I guess people will offer to carry my laptop for me instead of me carrying it myself. If I do not know how to drive, people can offer me a ride whenever I go. And of course the crucial one, people will like me more. My mom always say that I look unapproachable, looked very fierce. When I do not talk, people thought that I am angry or something but actually I am not. So, I always remind myself that since I cannot change my look, so I use my smile to change to a more sincere look. I am still practicing this all the time. Hope it works!

I am now wondering when is the day when I have married with children and there are still people come over and ask me whether I am a fresh grad?



Dreaming( >.<)

1 comment:

Katkat said...

my dear...
love urself fer who u r..
cuz tat's d NG v'll alwiz love^^
it's nice 2 depend on ppl..
but think again.. havin 2 do tat ur whole life? leavin on ppl's "yan guang"? is tat wut u wan?
besides, it's bcuz o ur tis UNAPPROACHABLE look i got 2 know a really great fwen leh...
y lidat arr? haha:p
anyway, nex time.. tired.. i can help u carry laptop^^ lonely i can.. call u? haha:p now cannot go find u ad larr:p
u cum find me larr^^ hehehehe:p