Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things happen!

Things happen last week
1. It's mummy and daddy's 22nd wedding anniversary. We had a scrumptious dinner at Brewster. So sweet!
2. My house maid's husband married another women and don't want her. She was heart-breaking!
3. Grandmother went back to Teluk Intan which made me the chef who in charge of 3 meals for my family members. This made me an aunty who goes to pasar and bargain for cheaper price. Can u imagine that? haha... I managed to bargain the price of the cauliflower from RM3.20 to RM 3.00... geng or not??? -.-"
4. I watched James Bond..... oh gosh I love the theme song " Another way to die" and love the Daniel Craig's shoulder and back. Face? tak tahan!!!!! hehe..... Love the accent too!
5. Finish the praying ceremony of my grandfather's 100th day. Which means he is now officially in heaven with my ancestors.
6.I banked in some money and try to buy some pound since the rate is low now.... haha 5.6?
7. Packed some of my very heavy clothes and jeans and let aunty Cynthia to courier them to UK b4 I even touch the land. haha.... I can bring more food then. Oops! talk about food.. I gained weight!!! Wait this is so irrelevant! who cares!
8. I managed to catch the last episode of The Amazing Race Asia, and yahooo!!!! HK team won!
9. Curi-curi go to eat Japanese food with my brother without our parents notice.
10. I found a huge secret about my brother! muahahahahhaahhaah
11. Just knew the existence of e-buddy. Now can often online already. Kat! later dun say I dun online ar..........

Life is sooooo "wonderful"!!!

No comments: