Friday, November 28, 2008

I love to go shopping!

Going to shopping complex is not necessary just go for shopping or watching movies. I like to go shopping complex to eat, wandering around book shop and do lots of window shopping. But the most interest thing to do in shopping complex is to look at the people around you. I am not trying to be busybody to take note of other people but some of them can really get ya attention by their look, their act and their behavior.

I just came back from parade today and I would like to comment the people that saw. I am not being judgmental. As we know that we can’t judge a book by its cover. On the other hand, I also believe that first impression is equally important. Human are species that critics and love to talk.

Interesting issue 1:-

Today, I saw a group of girls, 4-5 of them, around 15-16 years old. They are just girls that gathers together and have fun shopping like I usually do. The problem is with this girls that they are actually following a pair of couple. As I walk into a bookstore, I was behind a couple and the bunch of girls are behind me. Then, they start talking.

Girl A: “ See? They are really together, so disgusting!”

Girl B: “ yale… that girl also not pretty, I dunno why the boy like that girl”

Girl C: “ u dunno love is blind the meh?”

Girl D: “Faster faster follow them and see how ugly they can be, later can go to knock that girl”

*quickly follow the couple”

I was like “huh???” like that also can?

Interesting issue 2:-

A group of girls(again) hehe…… also in mid-teens. This group is a shocking one. Too bad, I did not manage to take down the photos of them. Wow! Shocking hair style with 3 or 4 colours on their hair. Thick, I mean thick, very thick black colour eye shadow which is 10 times thicker than my usual smoky-eyes. Scared me pulak! Then mini-mini short skirt, black with laces, high thigh stocking with stripes(like zebra that kind le) with funky top shirt, this is also in black colour. Can you imagine or not? I understand this is one type of fashion. But for me, please leave this outrageous fashion at home or during cosplay. Oh ya, and also in Harajuku. There, people won’t see you different. Definitely not here. Undeniably, they have their style. Daring, unique, shocking are the words that I would like to put on them. Once again, I did not look down on them but rather cannot accept their fashion sense. Don’t take it too personal.

Interesting issue 3:-

As I mention above, first impression is important. People judge. Believe me, this is so true. I went to parade with shorts, a T-shirt, slippers, a pony tail and no make up at all.

When I get to this shop, I was looking at some clothes and I found this cute blouse. So I was asking for my size. I walked towards to one of the sales girl and ask for the size. She used a very impolite attitude and answer me “ wait ar”. This take for sometime and used the same attitude and said “no size”. That time, I was the only customer in the shop and I don’t see why 2 of them can be so busy doing stuff until they can ignore me and give me that kind of humiliating attitude. Of course I did not buy the blouse and walk off. While I am walking away, 3 girls came in where they dress up prettiful, the sales girl suddenly very sweet and polite and said “ slow slow see”. Deng!!!!! So girls, how you carry out yourself is important!!!!!

Next time when you go shopping alone like me, haha, try to look around and notice some people around you, and I am sure you will find some interesting stuff and people. Just to cheer up your day!!!!

Interesting day for me! and I hope is same to you!

Happy day!

1 comment:

aish. said...

Angie I miss you soo soooo much!! I come back this Dec we go out shopping k??? hhehee