Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saja-saja

It's midnight now and cow, I can't go into bed due to a nice sleep at 4pm just now. Nothing much to do, so thought of blogging here to pass some time. Brother is sleeping and snoring on my bed. I guess he must have a good dream and deep sleep to have that snore. Ha! It's still raining out there and it's so cold that I am covering myself with my super-duper nice silk-comforter. Hehe......

Since nothing interesting cross my mind of what to blog, I just post up some pictures that I took during college. Some stupid pictures. haha! Just to share with you guys!

Playing around in common room


I can't do the lips like them!

Naughty, drink wine!

Hide my face!



Can't think of a caption for this

We style up their hair.... Fyi, both are in Cambridge now!


Doing stupid act in library, i don't even take Bio!Acting nerd!
Ah hui, my little brother!




Fooling around in library again!


My pet bro, Aidid

I did their makeup!
Fooling around again



Was taking turns to play cho dai dee

was trying hard to act cute, but failed

As I go through the pictures, I found out I do really look. That's how I look during college. Unbelievable! Must change image liao. *sob*sob*

1 comment:

Katkat said...

y change image worr>.<
college no good meh?
college no fun mehT@T
hehe:p change larr..
when c me again all GONE!!~~* wakaka:p
miss u vvvvv much lerrT@T