Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy?

I should be happy cuz I will be going to Langkawi next week....I will be having fun...... but I did feel something.... unhappy? uneasy? dissapointed? I Don't know..... :(

I have not been to a holiday with school friends. believe or not? The only one I can remember was the Melaka trip with my sweethearts. I never been to any school trips. Those graduation trip, class trip, society trips etc never been to one. Thought this time I was early enough to book the hotel and tell my friends to go for a hoilday, end up the feedback I got was

1) Dunno yet
2) See first
3) Sorry, I've got plans
4) Got something clashes
5) No money
6) got who go? who confirm?

end up...... me and lu and kat and min... well.... min and kat have not confirm yet........ haiz.....
cannot blame people also......as I understand that everyone have his or her own programme....
totally understand.....

Aiya aiya, dun think so much...... just go and play.......

-Girls just wanna have fun-

No comments: