Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I wanna a getaway too!!!!




It's Summer time!!!! I wanna go to beach!

After seeing Ren Ee's pictures and Jing En's blog about it.... I really really wanna go to beach!
Read so many blogs and most of them went to beach already. The last time I went for beach vacation was back in 2003, Pulau Perhentian. So damn long ago!!!!!
So............ decided.... I am going to Langakawi!!!!!

BUT....... my friends have not decided...... I really hope they can go but if they don't I 'll still go no matter what.
~~~~K.... I'll go with Lu.....



Too bad I have not buy my new swimsuit.....Glenna said that I'll buy a bikini...~
Hello??? My fatty stomach, big thighs and hips do not allow me to do so..... hahahaha..... sob*sob*

Anticipating~~~~~ Lala~lala~lala~~
The resort that I am going to stay is quite pretty also........ haha............
Happy~~ Happy~~~





The living room is so cozy right?


The Comfortable bed............

1 comment:

jingles said...

:D:D:D:D:D WAHHHHHHH
When are you girls leaving for langkawwwwwwwwwwwi??!??