Monday, July 14, 2008

get things done

It's the third week since I came back from college. Now, I really get things started.
Free time, I'll work at the office then go for IELTS class.
Like today, I just went to the bank to settle some stuff, then become driver send my granny here and there. Later went to spa(haha..... so nice) and now while waiting the time to past for IELTS class, I indulge myself in Coffee bean, sipping cuppa ice blended Pina Colada, with pieces of fresh-made tuna puff, surrounded with jazzy music and watching the cars go by. Hahahaa..... indulge...... indulge.......

Last Saturday went to Rum Jungle. It was the Madigras Night and some competitions was on. Me and my girls joined the Treasure Hunt competition. Not bad that we ended up in third place and won bottle of white wine. Haha.... the treasure was fun. I learnt how to make cocktail. There are some ridiculous task that need to be done, ie snap pics with cleaner, snap the DJ's underwear, get a kiss from the hostess, drink 3 bottles of Tuborg and the worst one was dance on top of the bar( which was the only task we did not do hahaha) but I did not get to dance la...... That was the only time that I went to club and did not dance. -huhu-
All the nice music was played whent the treasure hunt was on.
When the game was over, DJ played House music( I think) or techno(something like that)....instantly the dance floor was full of guys shuffling. Me and my girls had no mood already.
haha...... we were just crazy among ourselves.


Results will be out in a month's time......
chill chill chill.......

signing off!!!!

No comments: