Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where should I start from?

Well, finally finish the exam and finish my 18 months A levels course in a week time. Suddenly feel like no target and nothing for me to strike for.
Suddenly feel very empty inside. There are so many things to be done yet I dunno where should I start from.
Firstly,I want to have a new template fro my blog. I wanna make it more sophisticating, more fun, more stylish etc but I just dunno how to do it....... I dun even know how to put a song in it. Pathetic right?Went to blogskin to check and sadly I dunno how to download it......Haiz..... I think I should sit in front of the computer one day and try out everything I can. Hehe.... I got time I got time.

Secondly, I want to slim down arr!!!!!! It's been like a few years back that I said I wanted to slim down but yet still like that..... What to do? I just cannot resist food. Food is essential for our survival ar..... how can we don't love it? right? I did slim a bit in the beginning of the year and until the month of exam, I started to eat again la...... so.... this time must must slim down. erm, at least 2 kg la.... hahahha......

Thirdly, I want to learn up a new skill..... what to learn le? drawing? dancing? yoga? singing? still wondering.... any suggestions? haha!!


Fourthly, I want to get a private blog.

aiya..... dunno state so many can finish how many le? 1 is better than none right?
So must start from week after next lo.........
next week still cannot la.... still stuck in college.
Shall be starting on week after next, but! going to meet loads of friends wor........ erm..... then week after the next week la......
aiya.... will be leaving for holidays..... how???
okok.... no matter what, MUST GET AT LEAST ONE DONE !!!!!
MARK MY WORDS!!!!!! hehe

aiya, wanted to continue to blog bout my stay in Kat's house this weekend de..... but I really cannot tahan liao.... very the sleepy..... must sleep already la....
is 2 am already. nighty!!!!

Next week got student dinner, will post the pics la. Show U how fat I am in dress..... muahahhahahaha!!!!!

No comments: