Saturday, June 21, 2008

I graduated!!!!!!

This is gonna be a long post. Haha..... cuz the last week in college, there were so many things had happen. And of course so many naughty things we have done.
look fat. Surprisingly, I was nominated for the best dressed category. I was one of the 3 of them.Last post, I promise to post up some of my very fat student dinner pictures. haha.... for real. I do HOnestly, I think some of the do dress better than me. But, maybe I looked different. One thing proud to say is Miss KYUEM and Miss Best dressed fall to our batch Miss Diana and Miss Vidhya. Wow, both of them do look gorgeous. They dressed like they attend for Oscar and Grammy Awards. Can imagine?
Well, the student dinner was fantastic. We had a band, simple, nice food. The theme was " A red carpet affair" So, there was really a red carpet in the doorway. Almost at the end of the function, the dance floor opened. Everyone was having fun in the dance floor. Shocking was, Miss Rena and Mr Highton can really dance. Imagine Mr Highton, a almost sixty year old-full of white hair-big stomach uncle dancing as the music "low" was played. It was freaking hilarious. I cannot stop laughing. We had a great time. The Ticket


Our Batch


Ta-dah!!!! Miss Best dressed(Vidhya) and Miss KYUEM(Diana)


Seniors gorgeous lady!!!




Kat, Shyh and me!!!


Kat, me and sook fun, she was also nominated for best dressed
p/s: I looked so fat in all those pics......


After the dinner, I joined Diana, Myra, Vidhya, Jason with Luiz and Thompson and Diana's brother's friend Jeremy went for after party. We went to Bar Club in Heritage road. We had great time there but that Luiz was like attending funeral . He just sat there and do nothing. One thing, he stomach is not feeling well la. But, it's fun to have a night out with him. As Kathyrn said, he is a good friend but a friend that cannot be keep for long. A great night out. Myra can really shake her body.....
Hottie and voluptious and brainy Myra..........


Luiz always cannot take pictures properly!!!

The next day, we head back for college to attend the Awards Day rehearsal. Well, you know, this kind of formal occasions are very long and boring. Basically, not everyone will willingly to stay any longer. On the night itself, I did something naughty. Not very nice to share over here. So, just forget about it. BUT!!!!!! I will not forget the things we did on that day!!!!! MUahahahahahhahahhahahaha..................................

So, next up is End of Sem dinner. End of Sem dinner was simple but nice. Instead of having in the great hall, we have it in the dining hall . The performances was okay only. All performances was singing, singing and singing. I do not know most of the songs. Please excuse me for that because all were Indon of Malay songs. U know I seldom listen to those songs. On that night, is just taking pictures all around and writing autograph for everyone cuz we got our yearbook in that night itself. End of sem dinner= pictures+autographs.....=.='

I ended my A level course with a graduation ceremony known as the Awards Day. We were told that Najib will turn up as our guest but... haha.... as expected he did not turn up and instead the Chairman of UEM group turn up as our guest of honour. I think the chairman is more appopriate
because our college is under UEM so.......
Ok, back to Awards day, nothing special but we had a video made by the professionals and I'm in that video... haha.... a bit only....this is in conjuction of the 10th anniversary of the college. Well, the video will be shown along the stops in PLUS..... haha.....
I received a certificate of completion and a pen for my completion for A levels and got a special gift from college as a member of Student Council. That souvenir is so pretty..... sorry did not take the picture. next time? hahha....... and there it goes---- my A level life. So fast... I am so gonna miss all my friends in college. U know I have gone through a lot in college...... but c'est la vie..... I believe distance can bring our hearts closer. I do believe it.
The 3 future lawyers


Mr Conquest, my Economics teacher and some classmates


Guys do look good in coat... so smart.

President of the Student Council 07/08, Hazman


Best Futher Maths Student and Cambridge offer holder, Wen Jun


Best Moral Student, Cambridge offer holder, Miss KYUEM, Diana Lim
Private Students
So there it goes my student life. I shall get it back 3 months later. In the mean time, I'll be working.(earn some pocket money)

No comments: