Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank you all!!!!!

Thanks for all of your birthday wishes.... I appreciate that. Thanks a lot.
Time flies. It had been 20 years that I have come to this world and what more I can say. I enjoy my 20 years. I have a loving and caring family, sweet and thoughtful friends, exciting and colourful life. What I can expect more, but to continue to live my life to the fullest.


Yes, today is my birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I had a surprsing mini birthday party at 12 mid night. My dearie Kat cheated on me that she told me she went home and end up surprise me with a cake, a "champange" and presents. I was shocked and touched. The whole batch was downstairs waiting for my arrival and i was just wearing a cufton. So embarassing. But yet a memorable one. Thanks for everything. I really wanna thank kat lo..... she is so thoughtful and also Mango. All the way to TM to get things for me. THANK YOU!!!!!!


NOt forgetting the people that send me messages
Glenna
Aina
Hao Ching
Yee Hong
Jing En
Shahira
Shun Wei
Pui Li
Joanne
Kat
Aarvin
Hui Ying
Tsing Yee
Snowbell
Thava
Eilyn
Samuel
Andrew


Thanks for Mengli, Jing, Firdaus for the facebook wishes.
and not forgetting LU for the post in her blog for me today!!!!!!
Shahira and Ching and Ah Hui for the lovely birthday presents.


Mom came all the way from Ipoh to bring me birthday cake. I am so touched. She bought KFC as well. Thanks MOM!!! I 'll still wanna have another celebration after college. Muahahahahha!!!!!

ANyway, I have a simple and nice 20th Birthday!!!!(I know I am old already).




Make a wish

Thanks Kat and Shyh for the present

Semi-batch pic.

No comments: