Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is short.....

Life is short.
Undeniably is really short. No matter how long you live, you stiil find it short.
So, live your life.
Regardless how long or short, live it to the fullest and enjoy it to the maximum.

The time I spent with you no doubtly short but I do enjoy your existence and the cheefulness that you bring to the family.
I'm so regret that I have not cook "Hakka pork" for you to eat.
This is one of my regretttables.

You did not leave us.
You just went to a place which is more peaceful and harmony than human life.
Don't worry. I 'll still love and care for Aunty and cousins.
We, the whole family will love and support each other.

I'm so sorry that I cannot go back to pay my last respect due to exams going on.
But, I promise I 'll go visit you right after exams
I'll miss you!
We will miss you!!!!

May peace be upon you, Uncle Choong.......

1 comment: