Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What A Day for today!!!

Today is the day that is hectic and full of emotions.
Today is chemistry paper 4 and Mechanics. I shall not say I've done well because I really don't know how to answer the questions. I have to say that I personally find the paper difficult. Well, whether is easy for others I dunno. But, this Chemistry paper 4 is really not my cup of tea.

So, after Chemistry, my adrenaline continue pumping as I was so "high" because I cannot finish the paper. I called my mom and apparently I freaked her out. hahaha...... she thought something had happened to me.... hehe..... sorry mom! I apologise. At 2.00pm got mechanics then right after the paper we have chemistry class. So hectic, so tired and so sleepy!!! And yet! I did not sleep during evening and went to play badminton and foortball......
hahaha... guess what...
I scored today!!!!!! so proud of myself. I use my knee to hit the ball and it went in the goal!!!!! hahahahha.........
During the game, 2 boys were injured. Wen jun and Haiqal. both kena leg and one went to the hospital. That padang, devil padang!

Recently was busy deciding which accomodation should I choose for Uni.
come on friends, give some comment k?
1.Should I take catered or self catered?
2.Should I take en suite or single with basin?
3. Should I choose a cheaper but further accomodation or more expensive but near to main Uni?
4. Should I choose a single sex or mixed sex hall?

do drop me some comments so I can decide asap. I can apply next week.
well...... hope I can go la.....

Just finish reading jing's blog and found out she is back in ipoh already.....envy you!!!
well, I miss home a lot and certainly ipoh. Ipoh got good food.... hahaha..... but I can only go back after 13th of june...... 3 more weeks to go!!!!!!! 1 more month to finish A-levels. Hooray!!!!!!!
but no doubt that this 3 more weeks is like going through hell!!!! hehe......
Cannot wait for exam to finish,
so I can meet Ren, Jing, Lu, Bell, Yian( going to Aus soon), Yi hui.......(miss you all)
So I can go Genting with college friends.
So I can go Langkawi
So I can go Hong Kong
So I can go student dinner
Muahahahhaha.........

Well, just bare with it 3 week only!!!!! JY!!!

1 comment:

RenEe said...

ANGELINE!

Okay, I shall drop you some comments about the student hall accommodation!! Hopefully it helps! =)

1. catered or self catered : self catered. I've heard LOTSA complaints from my friends who are staying in catered halls, food not good and almost the same!!! How scary to eat Fish&Chips every Friday for the whole year? LOL. That's how my friend got sick of F&C! Although self catered might be more troublesome, ie buy grocery + cooking + washing up, buy hey, you can still at least cook something that you LOVE to eat! =)

2. ensuite or basin? DEFINITELY ENSUITE!!!!! AN!!! Trust me on this, you would want to step in to a clean bathroom everyday, not some dirty bathroom with fungi in it. Eww ~~~ trust me, I almost died when I visited my friend dorm whom are staying in shared bathroom rooms!!

3. Far or Near?! I would say go for the nearer accommodation. it's more convenient for you as a student between classes break!

4. Mixed or Single sex?!! LOL! No comment on this, it's your preference!! *wink wink*

Hopefully this comment hepls you abit!! Missing you so much, I'll touch down in MALAYSIA on the 19th July!

BEHOLD. I'M COMING BACK GIRLS!!

oh yea, last question, which uni you coming? =)

xoxo