Wednesday, April 30, 2008

what is your problem?

I really wanna know what is your problem..... indeed it is not very nice of you to say something during lunch time in RC today. I really feel like you are referring to me. You might argued that you did not say out or pin-point to me, but why all of a sudden mention about muscle?
Why mention about muscle when we were just merely talking about the movie "300".
Your intention is to embrass me right? or just friendly reminder to me, telling me that the guys have huge muscles and recommended me to watch? Well, thanks. I appreciate that.

Really cannot understand why you must do this to me. Is it just because I "scare" you before. Well, if is that so, why still bother talk to me. Keep away from me then. But, you still wanna mantain your gentlemen attitude don't you? be nice to everyone, Mr Niceman. I always wanna treat you like treating others people. But, I don;t know why I just cannot. U make me feel I'm stupid, not up to standard etc. Really hard to have a normal conversation with you. Remember I told you everyone wishes me "get well soon" in my cast and you wrote God Speed. Yes, is very nice of you, but in another corner you wrote-----"break another arm". Come on la..... what is your problem boy?
Ok ok fine I thought is was a kidding from you, so when Imention to you that everyone wishes me and you did not, you replied:"Why they wishes you get well soon?"
Hey, people wishes me get well soon is to hope that I really can recover fast, that's peoples good intention not like you, still hoping I can get another broken arm!!!!!!

I know you think I am a pervert or something, I used to mind, I used to care. But think about it, why bother?
I know you are not the way you are right now, hope the "real" you do not treat others like this.
or maybe you dont treat other people like this but ME.
I do not hate you nor dislike you. I still think that you are a nice person in some way. But it makes me feel uncomfortable at times when you do or say something. I cannot really tell what, but I will feel not right.

Hehe......being quite emo now......just to release some tension. I personally do not think is his fault, he just act the way he is. This is him. It's my problem.
You are still a friend to me. A memorable one. Hahahahahahhahaa.................

No comments: