Monday, April 21, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Finally I can type this post with both hands hahaha..... the cast finally come off but still My bone is fractured... need to take good care of them.
First thing after trial, I went to Garnival, an evening with Garnet, It was fun and I scream like a small kid when I was in the haunted house. Lucikly Shin Chuan is there to light up my way in the house. Oh no..... not forgetting to mention that he took some of my "HAunted" pictures. haha.......
have some temporary tatoo also..... hehe..... like going to a fun fair..... it was fun......
Garnival Kaki.....
LAter on saturday, My mom and I accompanied by brother, cousin sis and aunty to go KL for holiday. Also to meet my dad who just come back from China. So, we went to Garden for Shopping... while waiting for dad to arrive in Sentral....

Garden is Beautiful issit? agree?

Saw an uncle sleeping...^^








I got These...... hehe!!!!


At night, we had a marvellous dinner in The Last Recipe in Le Meridien Hotel...... The food is simply delicious.

See the different chocolate taste of chocalate fountain?That was a wonderful dinner.... hehe....


Squid ink pasta........ tastylicious......

Yummy yummy strawberry chocolate~


I end my short KL trip by a marvellous seafood dinner in Klang. Although the journey to the place is so long due to heavy jam in Klang town, the food is too good to resist so the long journey is worth it.
Guess what I am doing??? hahaha......


P/s: my room is terribly messy after trials.... haha......


have a nice day!!!!~~~

No comments: