Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lonely~

Lonely~I am so lonely~ I've got nobody~I"m on my own~........
this song just describe how I feel right now.
It's public holiday and all of my apartmentmates went back.
I choose not to go back just becuase I knew that I will not study at home.
Too much of temptation around ie: shopping, good connection of Internet that makes me watch youtube non stop.
Taking a break here after long hours of chemistry.
quite productive in the sense that no one kacauing you and no distraction.
In the apartment, is just me, myself and I.
Actually nothing to blog about, just merely wanna to past some time and do other things rather than studying. hehe.3 more days to go in the "dead apartment". This is to train my survival skills. hehe.

Just finish a test sent by wei lu. U know that kind of so-call psycological test and after you attempt, you must send to how many person if not.......................u know....
so it came out like this. Things are important to me:
1) love
2)family
3)money
4)career
5)reputation

I'll not forget my dad,
Yee Hong is my BFF
Luiz shares the same soul with me(huh?)
I'll remember Wei Lu forever
and guess what????
my lover is KATHRYN KUAN!!!!!!!
hahahahahahhaha......... oh no...... I turned into lesbian already.
Quite funny...... in fact we really is a couple. We bought a pair of necklace, I keep the male one, she had the female on. Later post the pics to show. hehe.....

I cannot wait to finish A levels. There are so many things that I want to do.
Meet my ipoh friends, My 3 sweethearts---- lu, ren, jing. Go travelling, backpack if possible, learn a new skill, reborn my hair etc.
See... so many things. BUT!!!!! all must wait till after Alevels.
So......
better off to study!!!
bye!

No comments: