Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tired!!!

I'm so tired today.... of course la..... 3 papers one day but compare to Luqman, he got 4 papers.... haha... lagi teruk than me but tomorrow he dun have paper ar.... * envy* *envy*
Today sat for Mechanics, Accounting and Economics. Phew!!! all heavy one.... econs paper 4 somemore... write until the hand bengkak already. Talking bout econs, today I sat next to Fariq, OMG!!!! I cannot stand him lar!!!!! he was sneezing and blowing his nose all the time. WORST part was, before paper start, he told me that he apologises if I smelled something smelly. OH NO!!!!! After he said that, I almost can smell the mucuos that was on his tissue paper.... so gross, so yuckky. I was so uncomfortable to the 2 hours and 15 min. After the test, I am the first to get out of the hall....... I really hope he will get well soon, so in thw real exam, he won't do that anymore.

back to tired!!! why tired!!! yesterday slept at 2am, woke up damn headache, skipped breakfast, got Vico from Kat, 10.30am ------->Mechanics.
after 75 min, come out of the hall less that 5 min, go back in for Accounting.
after an hour, its 1.00pm. Go for lunch. Half and hour later back to front to the hall, prepare for Econs. 2.00pm start papaer then 4.15 came out.
Came back talk to Mum, then cari Kat to talk.
and now she went for badminton and I 'm blogging here......

I"m so tired... so... so.... tired....
so why i'm still here?
ok.... go sleep now...... btw it's 6.30pm already..... nvm just sleep!
bye!

No comments: