Thursday, April 3, 2008

The crucial time of all....

LAtely, I have been sleeping at 2am, 3 am, even 5am at one time. All due to the trial exam that is coming nxt week and the real exam one month after the trial. That's what important to all of us, the seniors in the college. The apartment was unusually quite. Everyone is putting in their very best to stuck in thousands and thousands formula, facts, knowledge in the brain. Doing tonnes and tonnes of past papers, reading all sorts of reference books just to score the grades that enables us to get into the University that we hunger for. As you know, the requirement for top Univerisity is very high. AAA. That's the standard one and I find it quite difficult to achieve.
I know I should have confidence in myself and have positive thinking, but I know my limits. Friends who knows me long enough do agree that I suck in Science subjects ie: Physics, BIologi and not forgetting the one I'm gonna take in CIE A levels-----------Chemistry.
I'm quite worry bout my Chemistry, especially the organic part..... haha..... agree with me not?
But, anyhow I'll still do my very best to try to get a good grade.

I have to choose my firm and insurance university after trials. Sad to say is, I have to ditch University of Manchester. You know I always wanted to go there, but somehow I've gonna choose University of Bristol instead. Well, Bristol is not that bad after all, is one of the top Uni in UK and the law faculty has high reputation and well established. FUrthermore, the requirements needed is AAB rather than AAA that was required by Manchester. SInce my mom loves that place and also I can have a well-paid job there, why not? If I encounter any problem, at least Aunty Jane is there to assist me. So, I have decided choose University of Bristol as my firm. OK, now to my insurance. It's between, Queen Mary London, Reading and Notthingham Trent. Shocking to say is, I'm gonna choose Notthingham Trent. Maybe most of you will say why not queen mary or reading is even better. Haha, simple reason, is because both of this Unis offered the same grades as Bristol. So, if I choose them, it doesn't really functioning as INSURANCE. Do you get what I mean? At least Notthingham Trent offered BBB. I know that this is not high-ranked uni and not many people knows about it, but at least I still can study in UK. You know is my dream to study in UK. People ask me why I choose Trent? Well, is the slightly higher ranking among the modern univeristies. So, my Insurance is Notthingham Trent University.


BAck to things that happen this week, The publis Speaking Workshop is over. All of us already finish 4 speeches and will get our certificate soon. Haha, We'll be having a party after trial. Yahoo!!!

Oops, it's time for assembly, cannot write much anymore. Shall update next time.
take care my freinds. Bubye!!

No comments: