Monday, April 14, 2008

Slumber..........

Went back last friday to visit the doc. Got a new cast, not really new in the sense that the doc just wrap it on with another layer. This time is white in colour. Today, continue exam. Got 3 papers, Accounting, S1(statistic), and chemistry practical. Guess what? I DID NOT GO FOR S1!!!!!!!!
why? cuz I forget today got S1 until Nabeel reminded me yesterday late night, wishing me good luck. I was so blur until I did not notice the paper was at 10.30am. DUring the weekend, I was just busy study chemistry and accounts. Without any knowledge of S1, I decided not to take the exam. I know I cannot do it. Zero preperation.... how to answer questions???

So, I just went for accounts and practical.
Practical, yes, my "beloved " chemistry P3. Today, I brought along my "maid" hahaha.... no la.... assistant, Kathryn into the exam lab. Since i cannot take test tube and on a bunsen burner with my cacat left hand, Kat was there to help me to do everything. This was the first time I see her so serious lor. She is a bubbly girl and I can see she transform in the lab. Maybe she had this before, she experienced. We did not. So all of us just slumber and take our time. So Kat found us very strange as she mentioned during her AS practical, everyone was tense. When she told me this: " Don't do this, 1 mark only, TIME MANAGEMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT", suddenly, i can feel the tense already. I feel like in that moment she is not the KAt I used to see..... She Transformed to a chemistry lecturer like that.... hahahha........and now she is crazying her further maths in RC....... hehe......

I want to take this opportunity to thank this girl.
Thanks Kat for being my assistant for practical, I owe you too much. I can only repay you by loving you more and more(so lesbian) anddoing more and more soh poh stuff.
oh ya, we had been so poh since yesterday night.
Went to peak at the guards with the mini telescope.
Stand outside the TV room to watch MAn U ---Arsenal match. Heard someone talking and ran up to the room as fast as lightning. hahaha.
being comentators for the guys while they were playing futsal........ and also taking off socks in RC toilet to lend it to me...... hahahhahaha.......
Thanks KAT!!!!! for everything.

Tomorrow got 2 more papers left. Chemistry P2 and Economics P3. 2 more to go.
jia you jia you.........


Today

No comments: