Wednesday, March 5, 2008

productive me!!!

It's 2.26am now and I just finish my chemistry homework!!! have been working for the whole night!!! but still very fresh now, so just use Kat's Laptop to blog since she just started to do her chemistry. haha!!! oh ya!!! not forgetting to mention that this girl is wearing her shades under the study lamp. sot sot la her!!!
very productive these few days, working hard for homework, presentations, test,quizes, and of course Study!! Study!! and Revision!!!
trial timetable come out de....... loads to study and i got 15 papers to sit for.... phew 15!!!!!
well....... got to bare with it!!!!
I checked my mail just now and I got offers from Uni of Bristol. Something to be happy about!!! Cuz I got all offers from all the Universities!!!!!!!! hooray!!!!

I can't wait to go home and get rid of my cheap P.o.P that is so heavy and ugly...well is free of charge, so i shall not complain that much. Really wanna go back quickly to get fiber glass one.... of course i need to pay for it!!!!

got to go now... it's 4 am already..... dun misunderstand that i take a long time, i was msning, youtubing, at the same time as I' m blogging...... so good nightz....
chaos~

1 comment:

Fiqry said...

wow... u took a long time to post one entry =p