Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today~~~~

Phew!!!~~~ Today..... what a magnificient 'Today'
3-8-08


Today is
Election Day


I cannot vote since I'm underage. But I'm quite concern about the results of the election. Malaysia's gonna have some changes. Now, while waiting for the full results, I just blog here la. Shocking news as some of the candidates that had been in gov for long lost this time. What I can say is Malaysia is ready for changes. well. change to a better or worst tomorrow? who knows??
well, we still can vote after 5 years. Dun judge it so fast yet..... overall results not out.... shall wait and see~~~Hehe.... my mom was kidding and said that 10 years later, my face will be all around Menglembu with "Vote for Angeline Ng"(DAP)......I was like =.=". As she said lawyer tends to join politics.....
okok.... we shall see... if I really in politics one day... Don't forget to vote for me k?? hahaha....




Today is
Women's Day

I'm not a girl not yet a women. Nothing much to say about it but to let everyonr realise that Women power is getting more and more important. If Hilary wins, there will be a plus point on how poeple judge women. She put herself in the History of US just like how Margaret Thatcher put herself in. Jing send me a SMS it goes like this ( is in Chinese) Sry!!!

高雅的女人看背影就知道;

奋斗的女人听脚步就知道;

和善的女人看笑容就知道;

而我会是哪一种女人呢? I wonder???hehe....




Today

I've got a new bandage....
Yup... finally i can get rid of the old and ugly and heavy P.O.P. and replace with a nice and light and stylish fiber glass bandage!!! Anyway, I still keep the old cement for remembrance since so many of them signed. I got X-ray again and I can clearly see that my bone is fractured and not dislocated. dunno why the KKB doc said dislocated......anyway I trust this doc cuz he is a professional bone doc. As expected, it cost my parent a pain in a neck------ RM4oo!!!!!!!
hehe.... they love me... so..... muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
so this is the bandage that I ditched

see it is in green fiber glass now...... hehe!!!!!

No comments: