Friday, February 29, 2008

NSAID

As u all already know that my left hand is now bandaged and need 4 weeks to recover. next tuesday i need to get my p.o.p.What u all dunno is, i went to the hospital on thursday night. Due to medicine allergy. I'm allergy of NSAID. (non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). after seeing the doc for my hand, he gave me painkillers then after i ate the medicine, my eyes swell as usual, but this time my throat swell as well until i cannot swallow any water or food. Matron then send me to hospital at 11.30pm. i was sent to the emergency ward and the doc gave me an injection to let my esofagus to subside, so that i can breathe.wow!!! my life is hanging by a thread!!!! then, I slept in the hospital for 2 hours.

now, my hand cacat, and my eyes swallon, why?why?why? my life is so miserable!!!! why this things happen to me????!!!! Statistic shown only 1% is allergy of this....... why i am the chosen one???!!!! i really hope nothings bad will happen to me again!!! gimme back my hand and my eyes!!!!

No comments: