Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Injured(again)!!!

hahaha.... due to my playful attitude and not-taking-advices.... I am injured again!!!
this time not the leg but the hand!!!! I got hitten by a ball and my left hand swell like pig's hand.
I neither can turn my arm or move my wrist. Literately, I cannot do anything with my left hand. Most of them said I'm lucky for not hurting my right hand, which is true, but now I realise that MY LEFT HAND IS ALSO IMPORTANT!!!! I cannot wash my hair properly, cannot wear my clothes nicely.... even typing this post, I only use my right middle finger to do it.

Luckily I have friends that are good that help me to overcome my "cacat-ness". ie take my bag, pour shampoo for me, cure my hand!!!!

I really hope that my hand can cure in less than a week's time........
so that I can play foot ball again!!!! (muahahaha)<-----*not taking advices

in the mean time, i'll remain my left hand cacat!!!!!

1 comment:

haoching said...

well, at least know, your this injury might be able to stop you from playing football for another month. :P

all my wishes to you for you to go recover faster.