Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!

It's 1.58 am of 27-12-2007 but i still wanna wish my most beloved person in the world "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", she is none other than -------------MOMMY!!!!
Few hours ago, we were celebrating her birthday in a Japanese restaurant. The food was great, the companion was fun, although is still the same old Ngan family, I do enjoy myslef very much.

Nothing for my mom this year, except baked her a cake on Christmas Eve and bought a Feng Shui Book from Lilian Too as her present. Thank God that she loves it!!!! hehe!!!! This year Mom's birthday seems a little touchy for me as I know that next year I might not able to celebrate for her. hehe...... so emo!!!!
Hope the coming year is a good year for mom, stay healthy, pretty, charming, hardworking etc...... LOve you Always..... Muacksss.............
Mom and Dad... awww.... so sweet.....
The Ng Family!!!
Ngan and Ng Family...... girls rule!!!
we had this!!!!

and This!!!!



And Oysters imported from CANADA!!!! it's so good!!!!



This fish just melt when insert to the mouth...........

wraps up with simply delicious sesame, lime and green tea aiscream!!!!!

last but not least, camwhoring with carmen and szumun with my bengkak eyes...hehe!!!

No comments: