Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to y'all

Today is Christmas day and I spent the day SLEEPING...... cuz my eye swore badly.
Yes... if u are close to me, you should know that I have sensitive eyes. Well, yesterday night ate something wrong and my eye started to swell and it kept going until I cannot open my eyes. Parents sent me to the doc. I don't even know how the doc looks like. HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Yesterday night just like a blind person and mom was my stick, bringing me in and out.......
The doc said I had allergy. Hey duh?!! of course is allergy, if not takkan my eyes swell like ultraman??but at least tell me what am I allergic of..... but he din say anything. Guess my mom should send me to Dr. House for a dianogsis. I cannot send Christmas wishes to my friends also.... the last sms I sent is to HC and from then my eyes swore badly. Pity me.....

luckily to day nmy eyes recover a bit. At least I am able to open and see something and also able to blog here. But Shit is, tomorrow is my mom's birthday, how am I going to meet people with two eggs under my eyebrown???!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!
I hope by tomorrow the swell with subside and gimme back my pretty eyes....
I hope u all have a great time today....

Peace out and stay healthy!!!!

1 comment:

haoching said...

how are you know? still got the two 'eggs'? :P
with all my wishes i hope you will get well soon