Thursday, January 3, 2008

At the beginning!

It's my very first post for the year 2008. Well, 2008 is a crucial year for me. I MUST GET IN UK UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!
2008 is also and anticipating year for everyone as Beijing will host the Olympic Games for the very first time. Hope my idol will remain his gold medal.... ^^( guess who?)

There are not many thing for me to do but study study and study to able myslef to get in to university. If not.... I will need to study here and do twinning later( which I don't really wanted to). Anyhow, that will be my backup plan.......

i'll be back in college in a week time..... hope I can make full use of the time there....

I hope I can have a good start this year... and hope everthing goes smoothly. Then my dreams will be not far from me, from now.


'live with passion, be the best of whoever I am"

1 comment:

haoching said...

Wow.. Cambridge girl..:P

Dont worry so much bout ur future le, things will get right eventually.

Miss ya