Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 more days.... Too more stress...

It's wednesday, well... 2 more days to go to end this semester. But this gonna be hard as this 2 days i'm going to stress to my fullness.....

just let u all to imnagine how busy i am this week..... from Sunday, I need to organise the Mini Marathon for HAW. Then on Monday, i need to get ready all the ingredience for my exhibition and went to TM alone( again)!!! plus, on tuesday morning, i got Maths test....after then, blood donation. today, my exihibition, Malaysian Studies Quiz, closing ceremony for HAW and our batch own BBQ party..... hehe....... that's is not all yet..... those were the things that I've done what about those have not done?

yup, I still need to decorate the hall for end of sem, still need to work out my proposal again as pn Rog rejected it, need to work out my presentation for tomorrow...... and also be a college tourguide on Saturday... oh yeah, pack my belongings ........huh... a lot right? hope I can do it..... hehe.......


p/s: what the hell..... I cannot upload any pictures... stupid college computer.... memang cacat......
i'll update tomorrow la.... got free blocks tomorrow.....
see ya... ma da ne.........

No comments: