Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm fermenting!!!

At last, i finished my AS examination. The last month was a hectic month. Well, it's all over. It's just for me.... cuz i have some friends still having exam till next week. So, what i'll be doing this 3 weeks before my semester break?--------------- FERMENTING!!!!

yes, i'll ferment in my apartment and rc as much as i can...... hey! my perception of fermenting is different. My own definition if fermenting is doing everything but studying. hahahaha...... u got to understand that when i am in this college, everyday is studying studying, homework, assignments.. blah blah blah..... but now guess what i do??

hehe, i watch drama...... Prison Break( OMG..... this is too good!!!!), Heroes, desperate housewife, etc. Yup, that's what i am currently doing and will be continue doing this the coming 3 weeks..... u may say that i'm wasting time..... or being unproductive..... but..... I REALLY DUN HAVE TO MOOD STUDY!!!!!
hehehe..........okokokok.... i'll spend my afternoon for homework and revision k?

actually, i am not that really reallyX100000 free for the remaining weeks cuz i have HAW coming up ( health awareness week)... well.... need to do " kuli" again.... hehehe... i am also working on the proposal for my batch anniverasy. I do hope pn rog can approved my proposal.

I cannot wait for the semester to end,
I cannot wait to go to Hong Kong and Macau,
I cannot wait to go to Melaka to meet Jing en,
I cannot wait to go to Cameron Highlands for Christmas,
I cannot wait to go to KL for new year.........

Time, please come and go Faster...... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

in the meantime, i'll continue, ferment la.....

p/s: to all my friends in upper six now.....good luck and all the best in STPM!

now listening to : "The Great Escape"
watching : "Prison Break"
feels like: ~breaking the college and escape from this isolated place~hahahahahhahahaha

2 comments:

haoching said...

your sems break will be coming soon ge le.. 3 weeks or 21 days or 504 hours or 30240 minutes or 1814400 seconds.. but as you read this, at least 3 seconds will be deducted. ;p enjoy ur fermenting period..

-lishan- said...

woei! u takin alevels meh?????? where r u ar??!!!!!!!