Sunday, December 2, 2007

The hectic week...

As I promised that I'll post the pictures... I kept my promise.....

Start with: Diwali night.......
Happy Deepavali Nanthini and Thava!


The kolam is just simply beautiful!!!!


Next up: Mini Marathon

The participants from our batch.... look Ikhwan the poser!!!



I'm on duty at the finishing line!!!!!



Fariq!!!! The only winner form our batch... He got 2nd place!!!





On Wednesday: Food for the skin exhibition



Professionally applying mask on the hand!!!





The 4 pros posing with our ingredients.. try to find the apple!!!!



Later at Night: 9.5 BBQ partay!!!!!!

saja-saja with ariff, akmal, and wen jun.........



Part of us!!!


The LNAT group, the 3 and only 3 future lawyers in the batch!


Bullied by the guys!!!!


End up everyone just wet.... thoroughly...........


On Thursday NIght: Musica Fiesta

FYI, "Luiz is Gay" is our batch band name..... Luiz is the Red T guy!!


This is the band.... 5 of them..... Luqman is hot!!!!! with his guitar.......


before show starts...... double D... "Danu &Diana"




somehow I just feel the specs does not suit him.... Shun wei.....

"Luiz is Gay Fan BAse" hahahaha....

Friday Night: End of Sem Dinner 2007

My Partner, Syukri. We were the MC for the night.



Pretty pretty Joanne!
P/S : I will be leaving for Hong Kong on Monday night!!! Wish me Happy Holidays.....
Will get back one week later!!!!!































































































































































































































No comments: