Sunday, September 2, 2007

Unexpected fun!!

Last week, HC brought me to watch the International Fireworks Competition which held in Putrajaya. It was kinda fun. I did enjoyed myself that night as I got to see fireworks. That night was a show by the Italian. It was amazing and I got very excited when I saw something pretty and beautiful. From the video that I captured, I can only hear my voice keep on saying "hen mei ya, hen mei ya...."(very beautiful). I cannot count how many times I said that but I'm sure a lot. How I wish I can watch the other countries as well....... hehe... forget bout it.... I'm in Ipoh now..... by the way, i did not take any photos that day


On Monday, our IELTS class had an outing to Mid-valley. We watched Ratatouille( forgive me the spelling is complicated for me). It was quite boring for me but Kat did cheer up and make it not-so-boring by laughing very loudly. Hahaha....... In fact, she got lost when we suppose to leave...... aiya Kat, always cute!
We did buy a lot of food back. After we get back to college, we had picnic during 12 am at the ground floor of the apartment.....hahaha..... breaking rules again!!!!!

Miss Rena's Block 4 IELTS Class 2007

Joanne, Kat, Me and Mimie

p/s: he hasn't answer the question that I asked him...

Peace out!!!!!

No comments: