Saturday, September 1, 2007

KL trip

This happen 2 weeks ago. My friends Andrea and Joshua came back from london. Erm, i dun think i should say "came back", i should say came to Malaysia for vacation. maybe not many of you know that i had this friend cuz i seldom mention them to you. maybe Lu and Bell might know cuz i brought them to Sam Tet last year.

Every year i saw Andrea, she just getting more and more mature. She's just 15, but she doesn't look like one.... haha... maybe all the teenagers in England are like that as we all know. I am so happy that Aunty Jane brought me a Burberry bag. BURBERRY!!!!! before that aunty jane bought me KOOKAI bag for 4 years...... then she bought me Principle bag last year... this year whoa... burberry.... I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!


Andrea in the middle and Elaine, my cousin sis in green


After sending Andrea to the airport, I met up with Carmen and Szu Mun. We had a very decent dinner in Le Meridien Hotel. We had Arab and Lebonese cuisine. I personally cannot really enjoy myself because I WAS SICK!!!!!. Coughing and sore throat were killin me all the time. Anyway, it was nice to meet them. Aunty Jane also brought us to Mandarin Oriental to have Malaysia High-Tea. The weekend was like high-class and relaxing. drinking some Arab juice.... i look so sick!!!!!




i'm trying "she-shass" sorry i dunno how to spell the word.......
this is the High-tea.... nice right?
it was a nice but quite toturing trip as I was Sick........

No comments: