Sunday, September 2, 2007

My friends!!!

I found out that my friend Aisha loves to take our photos. I was Amazed that she actually take good pictures. Although the Pics are modified, but I personally love them! Below are some of the pictures of my freinds. Aisha took them all.....hope u will like it as much as I love it........ this is me ( obviously). In maths class!!!

Nabeel and Vidhya... Aisha named it the Bollywood scene

Joanne and Nadirah performed the word "fear" precisely.......

Nadirah.... love her expression.... Han behind with his HP as usual



Luiz........ love the move!!!!




Lim and Nabeel..... As usual love studying





OMG!!!! this is my favourite pic.... don't u think it looks like a page in the magazine?
this is Joanne






Love this too!!!!! Glenna is as usual elegant and pretty!!!





This is Fariq.. Emoing..........





Akmal.........always did not bring Maths book... blur guy is Luiz......
nice right? This is very subjective... anyway... at least u get to know how my friends look like.... hahaha....










No comments: