Friday, April 23, 2010

New stuffs

My mom came to visit me last week in the UK. She brought me loads of new stuffs. Just want to share with you guys!! Hahhaha.... I am the luckiest and the most Haengbok person in the world!

Just to refresh your memory. My parents bought me a Tiffany key necklace for me 21 birthday. This year, my mom bought me a love pendant from Tiffany& Co. as well.... Hahha... that makes a match.woohoo~~


Next, my mom brought me a watch from Switzerland. Although it is not my first Swatch but it is the first watch bought from the origin country and typically shown where it is from.

My Dad also bought me a Fila bag from Hong Kong. My mom brought along with her for me!

I brought my mom to Abercrombie and Fitch. She was indeed quite excited to see hot models walking around. We want to buy a t-shirt for Andrew but it was quite expensive so forget about it!

Last but not least my new online eye candy!
Jonas Surzbach. He is soooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!! He has 2 chinese character tatoo, Shen(God) on his biceps and Tian tang( Heaven) on his abs! Gosh!!! Way to sexy!!! He is Mr Brazil 2009!

How can you resist someone who is so sexay!!!! *nose-bleeding*

3 comments:

Katkat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katkat said...

my dear... haengbok=hang fuk?? haha!! anyways.. ur gifts looks good=)) hehe^^ and ur eye candy too:p lol!!

RenEe said...

argh!!!!!!!!!!! hotness!!!!!!!!!!!