Monday, April 12, 2010

The 10th day of staying alone in the flat!

Today is a good day. It's sunny out there and as usual, I am alone in my room, wasting time. Well, have to study for the exams. The past 4 days, I volunteered to help out in the Exeter Food Festival this year. Last year, I went to the festival and this year I work for the festival. Although there are not difficult jobs but just selling tickets and doing all random stuff. It was still a good experience for me. I get to know some of the best event organisers in the UK. Networking is important!
The best part in volunteering in this festival was to get free food from the exhibitors. Free bread, scones, coffee, cider etc. Still, not studying for 4 days was still worthwhile. I am having a study break and now have to head back to work!!! Meeting Mum in 4 days time!!!


The volunteering Team

p/s: While I am writing this blog, the inspectors are coming in to check the kitchen and my room!! Gosh!!! I totally forget about it!!!! Shit! I have messy room.....

No comments: