Friday, February 19, 2010

Change

Faiz told me that I have changed. Changed to a person that he thinks is too hard to approach. All these happen is just because that I do not want to go out and I skipped 2 lectures. What's wrong when nowadays that I go to library everyday and cut down my social entertainment? Why people like to judge and have a quick conclusion towards one when he/she doesn't know any particular detail? I am not pin-pointing at Faiz alone, I 've got that all the time from other people.
Maybe is really my problem but I do not really like to talk about myself to others. Amr used to say that I do not treasure my friends because I do not talk personal things or so called the "heart to heart" talk with any of my university friends here. Firstly, I do not have many problems myself. I am happy with my family and friends and furthermore, I am single which segregated me from the boy-girl complicated relationships problems. (In this moment, I suddenly wish my good friends are here, that even I do not need to talk, they will still understand my feelings...Lu, Bell, Ren, Jing, Kat, Yi Hui....... I need you!!!!)

Talking about change, I heard it many times. Why people just cannot accept changes in life, changes in character. We are human beings, we grow up we change, we learn we change, We regret we change, we failed we change. Even if people change from a good to not so good person is still an inevitable issue. Regardless what, people will constantly change by the things they see, they learn, they friends and also their maturity.

Few weeks back, most of my friends broke up with their bf/gf.
1. N started crying and complained that her bf changed. I really don't know how to console. I just think that when things come to a point that both cannot solve or tolerate, break up is the best solution, and now they are back together -.-!
2. Aki broke up with Ali, and now Ali wants her back by stalking her and call her everyday, but in fact he was the one who broke up with Aki first.
3. V broke up with A because she found that she is not really like him. If that so, why bother to start a relationship??
4. R and L was not in good terms and L now completely get out of R life after giving so many problems and mental stress to R.
5. Iza and her bf also broke up because the bf have another one. See see... boys.

Things change, people change.
Solution, try to fix the problem, if not just accept the fact. That's life.
C'est la Vie.

No comments: