Wednesday, January 20, 2010

P&P= Portsmouth and Party!!!

Before the new term starts, I went to Portsmouth to visit one of my sweethearts~~ RenEe.
Despite the long journey, it does not stop me from going cuz I just missed her!! hahha~~
Portsmouth is so much bigger than Exeter, a bigger city, and sea! There, they have the tallest building outside London but I have already forgotten the name. I was impressed that one of the episode of Mr Bean was shot there, too bad the theme park was closed. It's kinda windy and cold that day anyway. It felt unbelievable to meet Ren in Portsmouth. I don't know. It just felt not real but yet she was there talking and chatting and laughing and stupiding and watching 10 episodes of 痞子英雄!!!Although short, it was a nice trip.




The sea~~

The chain of XXX( I forget ). The other identical one is in Australia.




Thank you Ren for everything!!!!


On Monday, it was NAtalie's (my flatmate) birthday! We throw her a party and there was loads of people coming to our flat. I never see so many people in the kitchen before. Our Kitchen is small and very dirty. hahaha..... Well, I think British just not use to washing their dishes after eating. They used to have dish-washer and that's why my kitchen is always full of unclean pots and pans and dirty dishes. It was a great night. The theme of the birthday party was Mr Men and Little miss. Everyone dressed up as one of the character and as usual, I do not. I am always the odd one out compare to them. I went to bed after talking to mom and Nat had to wake me up to remind me that the party was starting in 5 min. I was chilling and take my own sweet time to shower and do a very simple-not impressing make up. But, it was still good fun.


The bday girl.... Natalie!! Happy 21st!!!

Me, Piers dressed as Mr Brave and Tweety!

My kitchen full of people!!!

My flatmates....Ben, Nat, Matt,Me and Piers!
We went to the club later, and despite I did not clubbing for more than a month, I forget how to dance. End up talking to Amr's friend most of the time. Oh yes, not forgetting to mention that I was approached by a British guy while dancing and spent 10 min with him, did not know who he is. Later, my flatmate was "OMG, I am so jealous of you, you are dancing with Taffy. You lucky b*tch! I am going to write on my Facebook status to tell everyone about it".
Me:" who the hell was Taffy???"
?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apparently, Taffy is one of the Sabbatical Team who runs the Student Guild. He is the most popular among them all. Everyone says the he is the coolest guy~~~Well.... I don't know, is too dark in the club. Hahahaha....
Now, I have something to brag about!!!!hehehe~~

No comments: