Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy busy busy

University life has not be so busy before.
Or perhaps I am the one who make it so busy.
1)I have 5 modules this term compare to the other which has only 3.
2)I took Political Economy instead of introduction to Finance in my optional modules which means a harder module and more reading compare to others.
3)I register for In Sessional English Programme to improve my academic writing.
4)I enrolled for employability programmes to help to write good CV, interview skills and employability skills.
5)I joined Dancesports and I have a competition coming up next month in Southampton.
I need to do A LOT of practice with my partner.
6)I have a 1000 words of book review to hand up end of Nov and I have not start reading yet.
7) Seminar is coming in 3 weeks time and I did not even know who are my groupmates yet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Things driving me a little bit crazy!!!
hahhaa

p/s: I wrote this post half way then I go to sleep for 2 hours and now simply complete it!

No comments: