Monday, October 26, 2009

The £50 is so near yet so far

I should have a £50 cheque with me by this week. Oh my god, it just flew away just because the person who toss the coin did not do it properly ( not her fault though).

The story goes like this.
In my political economy lecture, there was an experiment to determine human are benevolence in anyway whether they are being watched or not as Adam Smith said so. The "impartial spectator" is watching, so whatever we do we are doing out of benevolence. The lecturer told is that Student X is going to receive £50. So, what Student X will do with that £50? Keep it or give it to charity? Almost 200 student vote. We have to vote for 3 times. The first vote is anonymous. Second vote is with your name on the vote. Third vote is, if you are student X, what will you do? No one knows who is Student X.
And today, the results was announced. Obviously, the percentage of giving it to charity is higher when the names are shown compare to anonymous and student X IT'S ME!!! ME !!! ME!!!!
and my vote is TO KEEP THE £50 FOR MYSELF!!!!!
BUT...... here comes the evil word....
lecture has to toss the coin whether he gives the £50 pound to me or give ti to the charity...
shitty unlucky, tails... tails means give it to charity and here it goes... my £50 gone!!!
huhuhuhu~~~~~ if not my Notthingham trip will be free!!! arhhhhh!!!!!!

I am a lucky who got chosen among 200 of them and yet I am not getting the money!!!
Someone sponsor my trip for Notts games!!!!

No comments: