Friday, July 3, 2009

What's wrong with me?

Do you ever experience that you try so hard for something and yet you did not get what you should have? For me, oh yes! it always happen..... and I always complain about it.
It happen to me this time again... I still feel sad but I get over it quickly.
I found out one thing about myself. My problem is not that I did not try hard or work hard.
I work and do it hardly IN THE WRONG WAY!

I am old enough to have self realization. Back to 2 or 3 years time, I always get frustrated that why I cannot score better or do better on any task and studies. I put in so much effort and does not come out like what I was expecting. Well, I was too young to admit my mistake and not willing to face the fact that I am actually not working hard enough. I work hard BUT not ENOUGH.
Like Dr Shoret (my management lecturer)said:" you just have to push it! you think you are good enough but you are not until you take another step out, who knows you can actually go for another mile?" I know everyone must have known or already heard of these advice from all sources. But, it always easier said than done and ME always stuck in the proccess of pushing myself to the ultimate limit.

I write this because I received my results. The subject that I had prepared the most scored the lowest mark among all. Well, I guess I have to look for another approach to score. No worries, I did not fail and I still got a distinction. The problem is that I know I can do much more better than this and I did not. Is not about the grades but is the self-actualisation within myself. I just wanna scream~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
instead I just type it here to realise my unsatisfaction.

2 comments:

Sherlyn Foong said...

ooo.. i face the same prob with u too.. i spend most of the time in one sub but then i scored quite bad bout that sub..
vv pissed of bout that.. nvm.. we gambateh together o!!
miss ya~

Weilu said...

sorry for seeing your blog now. haha. As what snowbell said, I always encounter this too! haha...
wah, your distinction level in your uni very high oo!
Gambate! AN!
as well as to me...=p