Friday, July 10, 2009

Randomness~~~

These few days is full of research and a lot of readings to finish my assignments. Well, at least I get to finish and passed up my accounting and management assignment. The last one will be my economics assignment which due end of August. Aiyayaya~~~~ have to do a lot of studies and research.. I hate finding sources :(

Last term is always busy as you all may know and yet is summer which "seducing" me to go for holidays like the beaches. I want to explore Devon and Cornwall, hehhee..... also I want to watch a lot of movies. Movies I want to watch are, Ice Age, Bruno, Public Enemy, Harry Potter, The Proposal, Sherlock Holmes, Knowing and many many..... oh my god... so many movies and so less time.

Back to some miscellaneous that happen in life recently. I have 2 more new flatmates and both are girls from China studying English for the Summer. Both are my older sister as they will be studying Master in the coming term. At last I am not the only girl in my flat and at least I have some company. Hehhee...... One of them, Brenda even gave me a present---- Anna Sui's perfume when we first meet!!! wow!!! You knoe Chinese ARE rich!! My mom said she cannot tahan anymore.....Anyway, I take it.. bleah bleah.....

3 of my classmates kena Swine Flu and I am so paranoid. I am so scared that I will get affected. What I do is to stay in my room all day. If not possible I will not go out. But, too bad tomorrow got Hotpot so have to go city centre to buy food. Swine Flu is quite serious here, and my lecture said that after 2 months, everyone in Britain will affected by Swine Flu. I DUN WANT!!!!
I was heard of a ridiculous party known as " Swine Flu Party". The party is to have fun with people who get Swine Flu and spread the virus around and everyone will get that eventually and get over with it somehow later! What???!!!! I really dun understand what the British are thinking!! hehe.... anyway.. no worries, I am taking care of myself.

Coming home is less than 2 months time!! yeah!






Some random pictures!!! The view from my room, it's 8.30PM



This is 10pm then....





Present from my flatmates.

I got terrible sunburnt!!!!

Went to BTP to do my homework and sipping my favourite cappuchino and chicken ciabatta.
The waiter asked me Shell or leaf? and I said leaf!!! He made me this~~~^^


Julie from Indonesia brought me some of her cookings!! This is good. Its spicy and taste like backhome~~~~ Thank you!!!

Listening to: BIG BANG, Gara gara GO!!!!

No comments: