Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh yes, I am 21 now!

First of all, really thanks for all your wishes and presents. Not forgetting for Amr and Hitomi's secret hardwork to organise a simple birthday party for me. For those who thinks that I will have a big and overrated birthday party, ooopsss sorry to dissapoint you. Because I want to hold one year because of my grandfather la~~~Anyways it was still a great night. Glenna and Danusha came all the way from London to meet me.... so touch!!!! and we had great moments and times together.
Not forget to mention that Exeter's City Council also put off fireworks on the river on behalf of my birthday!!!! Hahaha.... no la!!! Coincidently, yesterday was the first day for Exeter Summer Festival. Fireworks is for the opening ceremony la... I think! Although there was no cake and candles, I still enjoyed my day as the Bday girl!!!!

21.. is the age that stepping into another stage of life. I am an adult now. A lot people had reach something at this age. I just want to be the best of whatever I am. Living my life to the fullest!
Love from me to all of you!


My presents~~~ Thanks y'all











No comments: