Friday, June 19, 2009

HOlidays~~

I am so uninspired now. I stay in my room all day. The only place I go is the kitchen which is less than three steps from my door room. Suppose to be doing my assignments and end up watching movies end up trying on my clothes to mix and match my clothes for the summer.

Life in England can be exciting and boring at times. Especially during holidays. I rather have some lectures to pass time. But, during lectures I wish I have holidays. Hahaha.... I am always contradictory. I think all students are as me.

So envy that most of my friends are going back home. AHHhhhh......so envy envy. I miss home. I want to go home.Eat good food. OH no.... I gained weight as always that I have to cut down on my portion of food. Yesterday somemore eat curry fish and bak kut teh. My friends said it's delicious. Haha.... my cooking skills ones again has upgrade.

Now waiting for my pork ribs to be cooked! Tonight will end my day with the novel that I got by buying Company magazine!

No comments: